The procedure of our collaboration
We will clarify all important shoot questions regarding your target group, style of photography, amounts of pictures, products to be shot, models (age, sex, type), exact usage etc.
After we have reviewed your brief concerning practicability we will send you a shoot confirmation and an invoice for 80% of the overall cost. As soon as we have received your payment we will start organising your shoot. The remaining 20% we charge after the shoot which you can pay comfortably by transfer.
The casting is an important part of the preparation. We cast professional high quality models from internationally renowned model agencies as per your specification and e-mail you our closest suitable selection. We assemble the team consisting of the right photographer, hair/make-up artist, stylist, art director, production manager and photo assistant.
According to your needs we find the appropriate location, if city or mountains, if luxury hotel or private villa. We have access to a great variety of different shoot locations, get the necessary permits or sometimes even come up with something totally new for you.
The photo and light equipment, the organisation of transport as well as the accommodation for the whole team are further services which are covered in our all-inclusive-price. Together with your merchandise we then personally travel to the shoot destination.
The photo shoot
Once we have arrived at the shoot destination we complete the final touches, view locations, prepare the clothes etc. Only precise and perfect organisation make it possible for the team to fully concentrate on its work during the shoot day(s). This is why we guarantee up to 15 pictures per day (1 picture consists of a multitude of images), maybe more, depending on the on site conditions (time of sunrise and sunset, wind and weather etc.) and your specific brief.
The image material
All images of a photo production will be provided in their original RAW format. After the shoot we will send you an email with a data transfer link for you to easily download the images. Should you use the option „Choice of pictures“, we will additionally send you a selection of the best images. This way you do not have to open, judge and choose from hundreds of images in a very time consuming process.
Furthermore, we can refine the image material as you wish and professionally process and retouch your pictures, i.e. smooth out skin tones, remove fabric creases, adjust colours etc., thus creating an ideal work flow.
All you have to do is send your photo merchandise to our office in Bremen. It has to be with us 5 days before departure in order for us to check for completeness as well as to prepare a carnet (papers for customs). In case we get charged for excess luggage on outbound and/or return flights we will invoice you the exact amount after the shoot. Back in Bremen we will send you your well looked after and complete merchandise back via courier. These costs we will also invoice you without surcharge.
If you prefer to ship your merchandise directly to the shoot destination because i.e. time is tight or it is cheaper and more efficient, then we will of course give you the address of the shoot destination.